During this public health emergency, Timber Lane Allergy and Asthma Associates is restricting in person visits to our office to those patients who need essential services that cannot be provided otherwise. No one should come to the office who has had a fever within 14 days, symptoms of a common cold, cough, current respiratory illness, or significant exposure to an individual with confirmed COVID19. If you do come to the office please respect social distancing guidelines, proper handwashing, and minimize contact with office surfaces. We will enforce measures to allow safe distancing.
We are now offering telemedicine to allow us to continue to provide patient care. Please see FAQ for further information. These recommendations will be modified as the circumstances change.
COVID-19 Virus Information and Action
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority. To reduce exposure to all, we have initiated the following changes to our practice:
Effective immediately, all injections will be need to be scheduled as we have removed our walk-in hours. Lab hours remain 8:00am-3:45pm Monday and Wednesday’s and 8:00am-4:45pm Tuesday and Thursday’s. We understand how valuable your time is and we expect this change will reduce waiting time. Our new schedule will allow plenty of appointments and there will continue to be no charge to you if an injection appointment is cancelled or missed. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about this change.
- Anyone with a recent or current fever, symptoms of an upper respiratory infection (such as cold, cough) within the last 2 weeks should not come into the office. Please call us if you have any questions.
- We ask that only the patient come for their appointment and 1 guardian/caretaker if needed. Additional family will be asked to wait in their vehicle or outside to ensure proper distancing practices.
- If you need a refill, please call our office and we may be able to make accommodations which eliminate the need to come into the office.
- You will be roomed as soon as possible upon arriving for your appointment and we encourage our patients to distance themselves if they are in the waiting room.
- Everyone entering the office must hand sanitize- we will have sanitizer at our entry for your convenience.
What we can do for you
Pediatric and Adult Allergy
Allergies involving the eyes, nose, and sinuses are among the most common chronic conditions worldwide. We can help identify and mitigate these reactions.
Asthma affects more than 20 million people in the United States.
Our physicians are certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology and are associated with the University of Vermont Medical Center and the University Of Vermont Medical School.
Allergy and Asthma Associates has been providing state of the art Allergy, Asthma, and Clinical Immunology care for over 30 yrs. Drs. Edward F. Kent., Jr., and Elizabeth F. Jaffe are Board Certified in Pediatrics. Dr. Mark Lazarovich is Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
These physicians have sub-specialized in the area of Pediatric and Adult Allergy, Asthma, and Clinical Immunology. These physicians are certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology and are associated with the Fletcher Allen Health Care of Vermont, and the University Of Vermont Medical School.
Edward F. Kent Jr. MD
Elizabeth F. Jaffe, M.D., Ph.D
Mark Lazarovich, M.D.